.

December 19, 2008

Dashing

The lyrics go...
" Dashing through the snow, in a one horse open sleigh..."
I've got the dashing part down pat, and would LOVE to be in a one horse open sleigh. However, I'm in a multi-horse power Kenworth, and in truth, we're not dashing that fast. We are in Salt Lake City....again....going the opposite direction from Monday when I posted that lovely rush hour picture. Guess what....its rush hour again, but the other one. Guess what....its still slushy and more falling. Err the lack of much dashing!
My sister posted her favorite Christmas tradition on her blog and "tagged" everyone else to do the same. I am having the hardest time thinking what my favorite might be. I love everything about this season! So I'm going to decline from playing favoritism. I just love it all in general. Sorry Meagan if I dissappointed you.
Eventually this traffic will clear up and we'll "dash" a little faster and be home sometime after midnight tonight. Therefor, this will be my last post until after Christmas, and possibly for this year, depending on when we return to work.
Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas!
Sarah

No comments: