.

April 29, 2008

Tagged

Meagan, my sister, tagged me on her blog to answer these questions. So I guess thats what I'm going to do.

1. What was I doing 10 years ago (1998)?
Lets see....That was the year I had the weird "break-up" with my not really my boyfriend friend, couldn't figure out what I was doing at college so I quite after the spring semester for a year, worked at the Girl Scout camp that summer and had a blast, worked at B&N for a few months in the fall, and went to visit my friends in Europe for the month of December. That was a big year....was it only 10 years ago?

2. 5 things left on my "to do" list today:
Well, its pretty much the end of the day so, I think mostly I'm going to
a. drive through Yellowstone National Park to Bozeman where we're stopping to pick up Malcolm's sister Justine from boarding school before finishing our trip home
b. Post a blog entry telling you I'm going home for a week so I won't be posting till I get back,.
c. try to figure out what this weird rash coming up on Paris's neck and back is without getting too concerned. Thats what I get for bragging to Malcolm about what nice skin she has compared to Carlie's puberty achne covered skin.
d. organize a few things in the truck once we get parked to get ready to go home.
e. go to sleep

3. what I would do if I was a billionaire:
I'd probably buy a whole lot of land somewhere, probably very close to where I am now cause I like it there. Definatly quit truck driving, not that its that bad, but I'd rather do all this traveling in a car so I could get up some side roads that look really fun. Visit my family more often, and fly them out to see me, maybe buy a little vacation home down there.

4. bad habiits:
procrastinate...big time! I often fail to prioritize....I'll read a book instead of working on taxes or dusting the house when it would only take 15 minutes to dust...if that long and then I could read without a cloud over my head.

5. places I've lived:
my parents house in Ooltewah, Dad's little rental house by his resteraunt in Oolteway (I lived there by myself and with Malcolm after I got married), on UTC's campus in Chattanooga, at the ranch in Baker, MT, and where ever this truck parks every day, which over the past two years would include many places in all the states but Maine.

Now, I'm supposed to tag someone else, but I havn't got that many blogging friends yet that have their blogs ready to roll, and Meagan tagged the only other one I know besides her when she tagged me. SO....I'm not taggin anyone.

No comments: