.

October 21, 2008

My Ella

I am very excited to introduce our new little girl.
Elegant Debutant of Creekside
"Ella"
Ella is a black and white hairy hairless Chinese Crested girl. She is going to be so pretty...well they all are anyway, but I think she'll be especially pretty, at least to me!
Ella will be joining us sometime around Thanksgiving when she's old enough to leave her mommy. And when she has matured enough, I am considering showing her. I have thought that it might be fun to try it, and Ella's my girl.
Paris and I are seriously considering staying home next year. I will be teaching, provided a position is available that I'm interested in. Otherwise I'll be looking for something else, or continuing to drive with Malcolm, at least through the fall run of cattle. Carlie Jean will be staying in the truck with Malcolm, as she is his dog after all. She loves me, but Malcolm hung the moon and she'd be lost without him by her side all day long.
Having made those decisions and plans, we quickly realized that Paris would not be able to stay home by herself while I'm at work in town. Therefor it became apparent that it was time to add to our little growing family. And since it is so incredibly easy and fast to "house train," or in our case truck train, the dogs when they are with us 24/7, we are going to bring Ella into our family now so she can begin to learn her appropriate behaviors and roles. Later she'll stay home with me and Paris as Paris's companion, and my little show girl.
Elegant Debutant of Creekside
"Ella"

*I'm still working on the name, but I like Creekside Cresteds. It has a nice ring, and I was living next to Chickamauga Creek when my fettish began. Anyway, unless I find its already used, or think of something I like better, that will be our name.

2 comments:

Meagan said...

Aw! I must say I don't know how you'll do a husband AND three dogs in a truck - you go girl - but I am excited for your little addition. Puppies are so fun! I only wish I could be meeting her this Christmas!

Meagan said...

I just tagged you! Check out the blog!