.

April 17, 2009

Favorites on Friday

Sitting in traffic on our way out of LA and towards Oxnard to pick up another part of our load. We have 9 (NINE) pickups this time! This is NOT the time to be driving north on US 101 out of LA, just for the record. On a Friday afternoon, I think the enture population of Los Angelas and surrounding areas are trying to go north on US 101, or east on I-15 to Las Vegas. No one stays in LA for the weekend, I'm convinced.

So sitting in traffic, watching people in their cars, checking out buildings, Hollywood, the Scientology Celebrity Center (ok...whatever), and Universal City and lots of other stuff go by, I'm snacking on one of my favorite snacks.



I can't find it at Wal-Mart, but I did finally find it at Albertson's a couple weeks ago. Look for these - Sunmaid Vanilla Yogurt Cranberries. Its like eating candy!

No comments: