.

February 6, 2009

New Babies

Here they are, the first litter for Darling Chinese Cresteds! Rachelle is keeping one of the females as a show dog, but hasn't chosen yet. They are so cute!
Black and White Male Hairy Hairless (HHL)





















Palomino Female HHL













Palomino Female Hairless

And now I get to give a little Chinese Crested Lesson.
Yes I said these were Hairless and Hairy Hairless. I won't get into the differenc because I've already gone over that. Ask me if you want me to go through it again. I don't mind. I just don't want to bore you. But in the pictures the two HHL (hairy hairless) look fully coated, and the HL (hairless) has hair on its back. But as they grow, this seems to spread out, plus they will be groomed and then they will have the appropriate looks. This is the best way I can think to explain it.
These three are going to be very pretty CC's (Chinese Cresteds) ( I figured if your learning trucking lingo, you could start learning Chinese Crested terminology as well!)

1 comment:

Meagan said...

Puppies are so ugly-cute when they are that little... you know what I mean? So ugly and weird lookin' that they're cute!?! lol