.

December 28, 2013

Reminder

I have been overwhelmed by the response from my last post! You guys are amazing!
And since I had such a response, and in truth am still getting emails and Facebook messages almost DAILY, I wanted to come on here and repost my invitation to join me at my new blog, Tales of the Flying Lady!
It is a private blog, but all you have to do is email me a request to join with a little note telling me a bit about yourself (because it's fun to know who I'm visiting with when I post). I'll send you an invite to join the blog and that should be that!

I hope if you haven't contact me yet, you will because I don't want anyone to miss out on our adventures, and unfortunately, I won't be posting to this blog again, at least for some time. So if you want to keep up with our travels and home time fun in Tennessee, please send me an email!
clearcreekpaints@gmail.com

And this is an open invite, so even if your reading this a month or two after I post it, go ahead and email me! Look forward to hearing from you!

No comments: